Assignment #29: On Your Own Project Ideas

Ideas:
1. Motion Blur Technique: I am going to SF during Intercession and I am thinking about doing a motion blur technique for the cars in SF since there is so much traffic and cars moving at a time 
                 I will slow down my shutter speed and hold the shutter speed and pan the area before releasing the shutter
2. Reflection and Mirror Photography: I want to use this technique from a different perspective of my neighborhood and use the trees and the lake to make a reflection effect
3. Night Photography: Go to the park in my neighborhood right after sunset and take night photography with the lighting and how it affects its surroundings

Comments

  1. Thank you - looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #18: Aaron Siskind Post