Assignment #23: Wrapped Object Image/Reflection


Reflection: 
I realized with Jean Claude and Christos that they would always go big or go home. They would wrap anything from mountains to actually islands with the help of boats out on the water. They would make types of "floor plans" and sketches so that everything would work out perfectly and they could get the perfect masterpiece. My inspiration was to go a little smaller since they started off their "wrapped objects" project that way and I wanted to symbolize a well balanced diet with the wicker wrapped basket. The food items inside of the basket is everything that exists in a balanced diet such as vegetables and fruits which has been a lifestyle change for me recently. My difficulties was actually wrapping the objects since sometimes the wrapping would come off or overlap and look bulky. I had to place to the objects in a way so you could not see as much of the tape or excessive wrapping it took. The last difficult thing was getting the angle and lighting within Lightroom, but I learned a lot and I love how this photo ended up!

Comments

  1. So much about of this I agree with. The focus appears to be off - not on the wrapped objects but rather on the basket handle - and that confuses me. I do like the angle you have chosen. do you have any of these where the focus is actually on the wrapped objects?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #18: Aaron Siskind Post