Assignment #23: Wrapped Object Ideas

1st Idea: Vegetables/Fruits
My first idea is to wrap all sorts of vegetables/fruits potentially in plastic wrap with tape in a basket. This is symbolism for me because I have recently made a lifestyle change in my diet because I want to feel healthier and I have been doing that by eating more vegetables and fruits and I feel much better everyday! The basket represents a balanced diet and how all the different colors of food is healthy and this is what everyone should be eating instead of non colorful food such as fast food and sugar which is not healthy and sort of "destroys" the body.


2nd Idea: Shoes
I would want to show a variety of shoes such as ones you may wear going on errands to shoes you may wear to a formal event. I will wrap them in plastic wrap to show the colors and different shapes of the shoes. I will show how shoes is such a versatile variety of shoes mainly for women with being able to wear high heels and or sneakers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #18: Aaron Siskind Post