Assignment #33: Triptych Part 1

Part 1: My Plan/Story
EAT. PRAY. LOVE.
I had an epiphany in religion class about how I could interpret this message into my own story. The story is about an "everyday" homeless person and what they could be going through. For "eat," this is how they live their everyday lives in the street with limited sources in their sight and their emotional state because of their circumstances. The "praying" is their hope that they can make it through and that something more could come out of that experience of being homeless and that good could come in the future. The "love" is the idea that when you have nothing, you may want to help others instead of yourself (being selfless) and they hope that they can get good karma and get that love that they gave to others back later on in their life.

Comments

  1. I like the idea here. In looking at the images, however, I'm not seeing a homeless person. You could have taken into account the setting/location and I believe that might have been the best approach. While your model may not look homeless, the setting could have gotten her there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #4: Composition