Assignment #16: Yo, Paparazzi! Magazine Final Draft

My Inspiration: 



My Magazine Cover: 


Stories/Features: 
1.  Breakfast for Dinner: Even though I was going for the sweet route on the cover, it doesn't necessarily mean there are only sweet things in the magazines, so I would also provide some savory dishes to go along with the breakfast theme!
2.  Quick Breakfast One Pot Meals: This can include cinnamon rolls, egg bakes, crepe cake, etc., just the idea that breakfast can be easy and an easy clean up with the result of a delicious masterpiece!
3.  Contest Winners: I am the Pancake Queen and like the Food Network Magazine actually does contests, so I would have the readers give the Food Network their most creative pancakes to see which one (s) would win (my specialty as shown on the cover are whole grain pancakes!)
4. Breakfast for Dessert: Everyone loves sweets such as pancakes, waffles, sweet crepes, etc. for breakfast, but what if we could make them into dessert casseroles or cakes such as a crepe cake so you can have it at any time of day. This would be for the sweet tooth lovers:) 
5. Piece from me (Pancake Queen): And of course, in the actual Food Network Magazine, they sometimes interview chefs and I would be interviewed and have a piece of how I got into baking, how I am in high school, and the possibility of going to culinary school after high school!

Comments

  1. What a great job! I love this and love the bathrobe/pancakes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #4: Composition