Assignment #9: If Photography Is An Art, What About Capturing "Art" As A Photograph?




















Commitment and Time This Took: I wanted to let you know that the light sources were different in my picture than the painting and the adjusting of the light source took many tries to get my final result. I adjusted and modified the grey background in my photo to match the grey background in the painting using your trick you suggested to us in class of "match color." I also used the "flasker" tool on Lightroom and used trial and error with the white and black adjustments in the photo to match the painting. I know it isn't an exact match, but this was the very best that I could do.

Comments

  1. Interesting. You did a good job of emulating what you saw in the original painting. My one thought is in the cropping. Did you take more of the figure in any of your other shots? I'd love to see a bit more of the arm (making the image a little bit longer). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #18: Aaron Siskind Post